The Breast Milk Lollies!
Pure Breast milk made into special lollies and ice cream for infants and toddlers.
Not only are these incredible little inventions meant to fulfill the need for nutrition, but they also are very useful for teething.
So, How Are These Good for Your Child?
- Add variety to your baby's diet.
- Kids always love to snack on ice-creams and colder treats.
- You can compensate for the time you are away and can't breastfeed.
- As the kids bite into these delicious snacks, they seem to get immediate relief from their pain when teething.
- Breast milk will boost your child's immune system.
Make Your Ice Treats!
If you are the typical hands-on mother, you can go on and buy those molds and make your lollies at home. As a tip, use a teether instead of the ice cream stick, so even when the teet has been polished off, the teether remains!
They are easy to make - pour the breast milk into the lolly containers and freeze.
Breast Milk Lollies With a Difference
Before freezing your breast milk lollies, add soft fruits such as strawberries or peaches. This is for those babies over four months old.
Homemade Breast Milk Ice-Cream
Ingredients for ice cream
- Take 1 cup of breast milk
Freezing method items
- 5 cups crushed ice, 75ml salt, two containers or two zip lock packets
• Put the breast milk into the smaller container or packet. (do not put any salt into the breast milk, the salt is for freezing)
• Seal the container/packet tightly and put it in the larger one. Fill the large one with crushed ice and sprinkle some salt all over the top of the ice to keep the temperature.
• Now, shake the container or massage the packet until the ice cream sets.
• Freeze to set completely.
Enjoy watching your little ones munch down!
By Jasmin Pannu
Breast Milk Lollies
"I am crazy about this idea! My Twincesses are now 19 months old, and since we live in a hot area, they love snacking on anything cold.
Breastfeeding twins means I don't usually have much left to express, but I've created my own "recipe," which works well. After not feeding them from one side for an afternoon, I express as much as possible, and then I add Chamomile tea and some whole cream yogurt to make up enough to fill an ice tray.
I've also bought cheaper Gummies (teethers that look like dummies), which don't pull out of the ice as easily as a smooth dummy.
As soon as I open the freezer door to take out the lollies, they all go crazy! Even my 5 yr old son enjoys it; although I don't tell him there is breast milk in them, otherwise he wouldn't eat it. Hehe, sneaky mommy (",)."
Tushbaby Hip Carrier
With its ergonomic design and comfortable waistband, Tushbaby provides optimal support for both you and your baby, allowing for bonding on the go. Say goodbye to shoulder and back pain from traditional carriers, as Tushbaby evenly distributes your baby's weight, relieving strain and promoting better posture.